Welcome to the Zoology Wiki
We are going to use this wiki to communicate and post homework.
Here are some things you need to know:
- You should still write out all of your review questions for your notebook, but now you may get some help with the answers.
- The first chapter we will be using is Chapter 23 and there are 12 questions. There are 13 students. So to get your homework points for this chapter 12 students will answer one question each and add more information to one question somebody else has answered. The 13th student will add more information to 3 questions.
- To edit a page, go to the page and click the Edit button. You can change everything in the main area of your page. The Wikidot language is easy to learn but powerful.
- If somebody else is editing a page, you will not be allowed to edit it. This will prevent multiple people from answering the same question at the same time. So if you know which question you want to answer, go to it right away and begin editing. If someone else gets to it first, you will have to choose a different question.
- You can attach images and other files to any page, then display them and link to them in the page.
- Every Wikidot page has a history of edits, and you can undo anything. So feel secure, and experiment.
page revision: 5, last edited: 21 Apr 2009 14:20